Friday, November 30, 2012

NEW! Christmas clip art sets!

I'm not really the type to start decorating before thanksgiving, but after it's over I'm so ready for the holidays! I pulled together a variety of different Holiday digital art for you to choose from this season.

I also wanted to note, that while I do celebrate Christmas, the use of Happy Holidays and X-mas is just to be polite to everyone. If you want to use my holiday art owls for which ever holiday you celebrate, I don't think they would be offended. :)






I'd also like to mention my bundles. You can save up to $5 buying these in sets rather than individually!





You can get all these sets in my shop by clicking here and remember you can always get a freebie by liking my Facebook page!

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment