Monday, February 4, 2013

New! Lemonade Stand Clip Art, Digital Papers, and Scalloped Borders

Hey Guys!
Just wanted to give you a peak of what I've been working on this week! I have bunches of new items, but I just HAD to post this coordinating set.



Feel free to right click, save, and use the color scheme above for all your projects! All these sets are available by clicking on their photo and visiting my shop. Also new to the shop  - Natural Animal Print Paper Pack, Girl's Sailboat Clipart, Boy's Sailboat Clipart, and Pink and Black Cheerleader Clipart.

I have lots of new items every week so be sure to follow me on here and if you're an Etsy fan Favorite my shop. You can also stop by my Facebook, tell me hello and pick up some cool freebies.


Happy Designing!


No comments:

Post a Comment